The Applications are available to apply for the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022. The New UNICEF Internship Opportunities are accessible for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students.
Make sure to start your career with UNICEF. It will be available worldwide for all International Students. You can easily apply if you are enrolled in Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD program or have graduated with two years degree.
It is paid internship program and all the expenses will be covered by UNICEF. The internship duration is between 6 to 26 weeks.
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
Candidates must attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Program.
- Must be International Undergraduate & Graduate students from any country.
- At least proficient in one language according to UNICEF’s: English, French or Spanish with the fluency.
- Excellent academic record from the previous one.
- No relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Enrolled in mentioned program or have degree with past two years.
- Must be 18 years old.
All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program. The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All eligible candidates must be submitted their application using our official website. Please follow these steps.